Friday 28 May 2010

Funshops and Talent Show

Still raining here but no one seems to care much. Effie, Ferg and Mitchel selling their cards (many were sold to each other!):


Shannon looking purdy at the Mommy/ Daddy makeover funshop. Thankfully it stunk like toenail chemicals or whatever in there so Ferg refused to enter the room even though he was delighted at the thought of applying makeup all over us.


Frank ridding himself of his locks for the first time since the 60's (for Gulf oil spill cleanup)!


Frank, Ronnie, Emma, Effie, Sabine and Mitchel singing "take me out to the ball game" at the talent show...


Ferg and Sabine enjoying the show:

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! First Fergus, and now Frank? I am completely disoriented! I wish I could be there to see all of this in person! Man, I miss you all!

Cap'n Franko said...

Sounds like we need a noncon!