Friday 30 January 2009

The Lilting Painter



Well I at least contemplated cutting off the end of this video, where he turns around and scowls at me and demands that I immediately erase the recording. I desperately want to respect his wishes… but some of this stuff is just too golden. For those without a pre-teen girl in the family, find the Hannah version of "Best of Both Worlds" here.

I’m making it up to him, I think, by doing everything in my power not to dispose of my latest gift from The Roadside Scavenger:

4 comments:

Zenmomma said...

Please tell Fergus I like his version MUCH better.

Carolyn said...

Sabine said, "I've heard that song before...remember? On some show?" Now I want to know more about The Roadside Scavenger...

Schuyler said...

You led him on. "Got the limo out front..." totally set him up. I think you are stuck with that box of Marlboro lights for a very, very long time.

MMmommy said...

Mitchel says, "Hey I've heard that song before." Even without a preteen girl in our house, we have happened upon Hannah more then once .. hmm ..