Sunday 13 May 2007

It sucks to be me - Welcome Cullan!


This gorgeous creature sprang from my amazing little sister Jamesie the day before Mother's Day - she sqeaked him out just in time to celebrate today. Another boy to add to the 3 girls and lone boy we already got going on this side of the fam-dam (Check out the "Three sisters having babies" post below).

Welcome dear darling Cullan!

So why does it suck to be me? Cullan and Jamesie and dad Mason are on the other side of the country right now, hanging their hats in Ontario, and I am stuck here on the west coast, a long long way away. Talking on the phone with Jamesie today she told me "It sucks to be you, it sucks to be anybody who isn't looking into his face right now because he is the most perfect thing in the whole world."

Cool, eh? Happy Mother's Day Jamesie! Hold on for the ride of your life!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh, no, then it sucks to be me too! Welcome to the world little Cullan!