Sunday 13 January 2013

Write My Name On A Map And Ask The Ranger Where I'm At

He may sit in the same spot everyday - but he gets a lot done!

























Glittered Rainbow Warrior:



















Ferg learns that age-old life lesson - car sickness is not cured with a couple double cheeseburgers (meanwhile, over his shoulder, a garbage can swallows a garbage can):


















Excited for ice cream cake in January:



















The culprit with the January birthday...





















Meeting the grand-whippet:



















Imparting Settlers of Catan knowledge to grandma:




















9 months of frazzle solved with haircut (photo rendered b/w to obscure colourey lights above subject's right shoulder which may or may not be on a tree which may or may not still be up... and now I've ruined my obscuring efforts):

























oh my...


No comments: