Saturday 20 August 2011

The Final Countdown

Placing headphones on Fergus and gently playing Smiths song as he slumbers has yet to yield any positive results. For me to gain any influence I see that I may have to resort to more direct methods - ie. produce soundtracked youtube videos of games like Halo, Minecraft, Call of Duty*... This is, after all, how Fergus has come to enjoy his two current favourite songs:
1. Bleed It Out by Linkin Park
2. The Final Countdown by Europe

You need not be familiar with my musical preferences to guess that this is the first time I’ve ever written the word Linken next to Park. And here is a photo of Europe from their prime – perhaps peddling some Pert:



Fergus thinks they look cool and is very impressed that I was alive back in the 80’s when these guys ruled the Swedish airwaves.

Here we are squinting and discussing indie pop and hair metal bands...



*Fergus is the King of the Youtubes (currently at 81 channel subscriptions and counting)

No comments: