Tuesday 20 March 2012

Power Dump

... of photos...

my handy-dandy/ techno-savy guide as to where not to live in the greater victoria area...



















Grandma helping Eff with a sock bunny. It remains half made. In a nice way.



















Battle Royale :: Kristal vs. Shannon. I like me some Kristal. But what's up with everybody else's salad spread? Come on people... step it up a bit eh Helen! (btw: evidence #276 of the use of green tape in our home)...




















A Fergus breakfast:




















A non-Fergus breakfast:

























Flat land tramping got a bit too staid...




















Oooh - I love this. Reason number 74 to move to the UK - right up there with pebble-dash council estates and the loop the loop ice lolly - why say "return to sender" when you can say "addressee gone away"... Where have you gone Liza Helps?



















Some recent egg hunts... Grandpa showing off some stellar bended knee action:





















Keegie Weegie seems a bit surprised that I tossed his egg 20 feet up the tree:


























Haha, fooled 'em - broccoli flowerets for all!








5 comments:

Shannon said...

Insults on my dressing without even being present to make! Hmpfh

Rachel said...

As often happens in battle, we lose sight of the really important stuff, like what a fantastic looking salad that is. I think it could be dressed in anything and still be good.

Area 13 looks okay to me...

mesmith said...

Well, Shannon's fine and all - in fact 2/3rds of salad eaters in the household prefer Shannon. But its just that Kristal is so much sweeter. I'm sure I'll come back to Shannon at some point... I always do!

Rachel, you don't want area 13 - move over to the left and down... off the map.

Shannon said...

It all started the first time I made salad and didn't dry the lettuce enough ..

Tattieweasle said...

Just found this "Where have you gone Liza Helps?" as far as I know I am still here, in Suffolk. At least it lookslike me in the mirror. Sometimes the Royal Mail is just lazy. I wonder what it was....