Saturday 23 July 2011

Bananafishbones

As if suddenly hit by lightning... er, not that this isn't a regular occurrence...

let me start again...

Oh what the hell... as if struck by lightning, someone has gotten all productive in the food and beverage department over the past 24 hours:

Bread, cookies, bran muffins:



Raspberry jam (don't worry Mom, this is just a stop gap measure to make use of all those u-picked berries) [Recipe here]:




Lemon gelato / waffle cookie! [Recipes here and here]




BBQ sauce [Recipe here]:


And here's the probable culprit for all this :: zee new espresso maker!




Mmmmmm... makes me hippa hippa hippa hippa

And then there was slime! (funny how this is the only item where little helpers appear):





The obligatory slime-in-hair... totally my fault for encouraging slime-head interaction by "sneezing out" a green slime booger. But really, who could resist a green slime booger?!?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my god, I want to be at your house! I'm salivating at all the goodies. And given our sudden early morning wake up hours, I think I need to treat myself to an espresso maker like that...

Rachel said...

Me again. Just looked at the recipe for the waffle cookies...did you just make them in your waffle iron? Any adjustments necessary, or did it work fine like that/

mesmith said...

Who hacked into the blog and plunked recipes in here?!?!

Yeah, you're supposed to use a pizzelle thingy but i've always just used the massive-holed belgian one. Chewier that way!

Cap'n Franko said...

Looks fun! And delicious! (wink)