Monday 18 April 2011

Sparky

This weekend we welcomed Pucky back to Canada for the first time since he took the job at Apple. Fun ensued - complete with an early 40th birthday celebration for the young buck...





Quote o' the weekend:
Craig: (five minutes after beating Pucky at Mario Kart)... “Hey Pucky, remember that day we played Mario Kart and I crushed you?
Pucky: “Yeah, I believe that was the same day you burned your floor”*

*I tried to impress Pucky by bringing him his birthday pie in one hand and a dozen crazy lit sparklers in the other. Needless to say, not a smart move as I managed to simultaneously check off every single one of the warnings on the packaging (“light one sparkler at a time”; “not for indoor use”; "adult supervision required"...). So, when my hand began to burn and people began yelling at me and the smoke detector started screaming, I went into full-on panic mode and simply dropped the burning torches to the wood floor below.

Let that be a lesson to you.
Unless you like that mottled wood-floor look.

Which I do.

No comments: