Wednesday 13 February 2013

Santa Clara


pinkberry:



















chess:



















Santana Row



















Peek:



















A good year:


















Park:










































Some of us had to hold ourselves back from desecrating all the damn Sharks logos everywhere at Mitchel's hockey game. No room on his team for a mid-40 year old ringer with marginal skating abilities (or so he says):





































Underwhelmed at In-N-Out burger:



2 comments:

Rachel said...

All that abundant sunshine is making me a bit weary of Chicago's February weather. And am I imagining things, or does Panda have her own accessories? Does she require her own meal when you eat out? For instance, I assume that is her soda sitting next to Effie. I love Panda. I love y'all too.

mesmith said...

yes - this is a good place to hang in February! Panda does have accessories!